Jonas is 4 and has never been to the movie theatre. There's a couple of reasons why: One, I don't like the theatre, Two, he can't sit through a movie, especially if there is some kind of conflict (what movie doesn't have some kind of conflict), Three, it's expensive.
So, middle of the night last night, he wakes up and tells me he wants to go to the movies. Okay? He continued to ask this morning so I told him we might be able to leave Tias with daddy and go to the movie theatre. We went to check on the computer to see what was playing and the only thing appropriate for him was "Princess and the Frog". As soon as he heard princess, he said "No, I don't like those kind." I told him that was the only choice. He puffed out his lip and said, "I only wike Diego movies." When I told him there were no Diego movies (oh, a movie where nothing bad happens) he couldn't understand why we couldn't just bring one of our movies to the theatre. Poor guy! I don't know if he'll ever make it to the theatre.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment