Thursday, October 7, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1. I like this cooler weather, but I do not have the wardrobe for it. I'm freezing everyday! I have some long sleeve shirts, but even they are paper thin. I guess I don't care too much for jackets and the sweatshirts I find are usually hanging on my husband's side of the closet and fit a 6'2" 210 pound guy....not me. I've self diagnosed myself with poor circulation that is heightened by cool temperatures. I think my blood freezes, causing my fingers and toes to go numb for the entire day until I can take a hot shower. It's a dreadful disease! Perhaps I'm half reptile???
2. Tias has become quite the "sassy man". His expanded vocabulary has enabled him to express himself in a whole new way. I refuse to buy into the whole "terrible two's" stage because I love the two's...for this vocabulary reason. But seriously?? It's like he gets possessed at least once a day and when you try to make him happy, he yells "I don't want nofing!" He's been known to throw a few things and throw himself on the ground kicking. He spends a bit of time in his room and comes out saying, "I ready Momma." Perhaps its the fact his nose has been full of snot for longer than I can remember at this point. I'm afraid to pray for patience because I"m afraid the fits might get worse.
3. Jonas bought his first toy with his own money. Yup, the money he's "found" and earned from doing his chores. We took all his change to the bank and cashed it in for $25. He spent every last penny (just like his Momma). He's now scrounging for more money to put in his bank so he can do it again.

No comments: