
Meet my new Mac. Yes, I have a lot of learning to do. Tonight I have learned how to upload pictures onto blogger. Thank you Beth, good thing you never get sick of me calling you.
Jonas has been doing great in Kindergarten. I mean...really great. And since this is MY blog...I get to brag whenever I want. Here are some stories he written lately at home in his journal:



Woody set off to attempt The Everest Challenge last weekend. When I say attempt, I mean just that. This race is known as the hardest 2 day cycling event in the world. Riders ride 208 miles and climb 29,035 feet in 2 days. It is crazy!
He finished! And he won his class. He was only the 10th man in 11 years who was over 200 pounds to finish this race. As the director said, "Guys your size just don't enter this race, much less finish." It was a huge accomplishment and one I'm not sure he'll try again. But....who knows!As for Mattias, well, let's just say he is in that stage where he never stops talking. I mean never. There is no quietness if Tias is around. He's in those "asking a million questions" and "I'll argue with anything" stages in life. But....I love him.

No comments:
Post a Comment