Friday, March 30, 2012

New on the Compound


So what's new?
1. Mattias threw a metal pail and hit Jonas in the head yesterday. No big deal, right? Well, there was A LOT of blood and some super glue involved in the aftermath. Despite a soar head today, Jonas forgave his brother from his impulsive behavior and I think they both learned that they are very capable of hurting each other badly. A good thing to know, right?

2. I know, I know...we didn't need another dog. We have enough mouths to feed here. But, we're suckers for dogs who need homes. My in-law's neighbor found 7 puppies dumped on the side of the road. Unfortunatly, we could only take one. Despite what your dog limits may be, mine is 4. The rest of the puppies went to a no kill shelter in hopes of being adopted. Walter....he came here.

Meet Walter, our 8 week old puppy.

No comments: