of course! The last few weeks of a school year are always crazy. Report cards, room to clean, projects to finish up, parents to thank and beyond squirmy first graders are just the tip of it. But I had to throw in a marathon on top of it. And Woody left Thursday morning for a race in Mexico and won't be back until Sunday. To top all this off...Jonas gets sick. It hasn't happened for a while. He runs SUPER high fevers.. I'm talking 104. I have to keep Tylenol in him all hours of the night, which means I have to set the alarm and wake him up so he doesn't start burning up. Not exactly the good rest I need right now. The doctor did put him on an antibiotic...said he has a bacterial throat infection. Whatever it is, the kid hasn't eaten in three days. Hoping tomorrow is the turning point, considering I'm leaving them with Woody's parents while I take off for the marathon. As most of you know, I don't leave them often. In fact, I've only left them once in over two years. And I left them with Woody that time. I don't know....I just like waking up with my kids, even if it is before 6 am!
Thanks for reading my whines :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment