Sunday, November 27, 2011

Money Maker

We have reached a milestone for Jonas. He has decided a good way to make some money would be to have a yard sale and sell some of his toys! This is huge. He has always been extremely attached to his toys, even the broken ones. Remember the post where he had bad dreams about getting rid of an old kitchen table? I mean, even the suggestion of getting rid of toys would bring him to tears. Yes, this is huge.As soon as I agreed to a yard sale, the kid was down in his toy room making a pile! Some of the things he chose weren't rolling over too well with Mattias, but Mattias is handling it way better than Jonas ever did at his age. What Mattias is not handling well is Jonas' idea that since the yard sale was his idea, he should get all the money. Sweet of him right? The morning after the idea, Jonas was back in his toy room, adding to the pile at 5:30 am! I was not handling that well. After a little work in the toy room, he moved on to washing dishes?! I'm thinking I could get used this money making Jonas. I had to get a picture of him because, like I said, this is a milestone.
So what if he used 1/4 of the dishsoap?

No comments: