I think I can count on two fingers how many pictures I have of just Woody and I that aren't on our wedding day or honeymoon. This was taken at a recent wedding, and I liked it.
I'm the wife of Woody, mom of two boys and four dogs. Somedays I think I'm going insane, but I love my life and wouldn't change a thing. Here is only a snapshot of our daily life. Call this blog what you will: a place to vent, a place to brag, a place to reflect, a place to share thoughts.... You'll hear a lot about my family and my many blessings. I owe all the goodness to God and look to find thankfulness in the struggles He presents.
2 comments:
love you 2!
That's funny. Matt and I don't have many pictures either. That's a great picture picture of you guys!
Post a Comment