I realize it's been too long. About two weeks, I think. I don't quite know why, but it just seems as though everyday flies by and when I make it to the night, I just want to play Bubble Shooter or Angry Birds. I know...it's terrible. But if I try to play a little in the day, I am only bombarded by a certain 6 year old who makes up rules about how the "turns" should go (which aren't even fair).
I guess there are a few things worth sharing (some may appreciate....others may care less).
I finally got an iphone. No, it's not the new fancy 4S or anything...but it's
an iphone. Havoc recently raged through the compound when my husband was given one. I just had to have one and I made that known each and everyday for nearly two weeks. He finally was able to get me one and peace was restored. No, I don't know how to use it or what apps to put on it...but I'm movin' up in the world. Thank you again Tricia!
Do you ever get slightly obsessed with things? Don't lie! I think everyone does...at least a little. So, the boys and I have this obsession with Play Mobil. Yes, I know...they're toys. Yes, I'm obsessed with a toy. If you have children around my boy's ages, Play Mobil is a must.
Lately, Jonas has been going to practice with Woody one day a week. He loves to get out and riding his bikes on the trails and it's great practice for him. I love the excitement on his face when he comes home. I'm hoping that one day Tias will join them. Who knows, he has no real sense of urgency when it comes to riding a two wheeler.
I'm going to make an effort to hop on my blog at least once a week or more...like I used to.
No comments:
Post a Comment