Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Always Makes Me Laugh

I need to start writing down all the funny things Jonas says in one day. The day started when I walked in from an early run and he said with a big smile, "Hi mommy! Me and Booboo (the dog) are eating muffins and drinkin' some water." The muffins were cornbread, the water was poured on the ground (for Boo) and Daddy was asleep in bed. You should have seen how excited he was to see the animals at the Rainforest Cafe. Every person he talked to in the mall had to hear, "Saw a big snake today." He also talked about the tarantula he saw on the compound two weeks ago about 10 times today. "Saw a BIG spider at my house yesterday!" (he confueses his days) Mom and I also had to answer tons of questions about a car accident I saw last week involving a yellow corvette and a blue car (guess what two cars he chose to buy at Wal-Mart). He didn't even see it but he can't seem to forget about it. I was going to try some new converse on him at the mall, but he argued that he already had converse and he wanted these:

Because these were "basketball shoes". Yes, he was serious. When it was time to go in and take a bath today, I asked him if he wanted to go in 1 or 2 minutes. He quickly said 2 and then corrected himself and said, "No mommy, I go in in 20 minutes." I had to laugh. I hope you can find humor in this, if not, come and spend a day with him and he will surely make you laugh!

No comments: