Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday in a Nutshell

This morning started off with me kicking Woody out of bed to take care of the roosters at 6:15. Ya, I don't have children, I have roosters. Tias has not been sleeping well at night and I'm hoping this phase passes quickly. As I joined the living, or shall I say madness, Woody went back in for a short nap before church. Jonas managed to get into some extremely small scrapbooking embellishments and scattered them all over the dungeon room in a matter of 2 minutes. He told me he liked them. At church, Tias decided the nursery wasn't for him and I was paged out of church. After church, we went to have lunch with some dear friends and Jonas decided he'd rather pretend to be a spider and crawl under the table. He was told to stop and chose not to listen. I dragged him out of the restaurant, kicking and screaming. Love it when they act like that. Took the boys on an evening stroll, against Jonas' wishes. He told one lloonngg story that lasted about 1 1/2 miles. Don't test my comprehension, but I know it had something to do with excavators, dozers, fire trucks, ambulances, trailors, horses, and a tractor who lost its wheel and it went BANG (this part made Tias cry)! Now that the day is almost over, I am tired. My hopes for tomorrow:
1. Tias will sleep better
2. Jonas will do a better job of peeing on the toilet
3. I will get the laundry put away

No comments: