Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Not for the weak bellied

Well, today was a first for me as a mom. Jonas vomited. Now I been "spit up" on plenty of times (although Woody calls this throw up too) but all food and no signs of milk is in a completely different league. I was talking to a dear friend on the phone when he threw up on the floor. I scooped him in my arms (this was a first for him too and he didn't know what the heck was happening) just as a mom to the rescue would do. Never did it cross my mind that he may not be done. Yes, vomit on me. I remained calm and when he was finished I lovingly cleaned it all up while he watched and kept asking me, "Mommy, did I frow up?"

2 comments:

Frates Baby Farm said...

Oh, he broke you in. Welcome to the world of vomit! So fun. In our house when a child vomits, my husband usually follows. Happy Day.

xoxo, Kari said...

Ewwwwww!!! I'm kinda not looking forward to those moments...ahahahahaha