Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just Shy of 16 Months


I just have to write about him. You know when things just start clicking for a little one. I mean, they try to communicate things to us and they start to understand what we are saying. Tias is just starting to "get it" and it melts my heart! I tell him to lay down to change his diaper and if you could see the way he waddles over to the blanket and lays down in the most inconvenient fashion while trying to pull down his pants, you'd smile for sure. Jonas says, "Come get me Tias." Tias, as quickly as his uncoordinated legs will carry him, turns and heads for his brother. Their laughs fill the room and I can't help but quit whatever I'm doing to come and watch the show. He has to be in the middle of everything. He doesn't miss a beat. Somebody going outside?? Me too. Somebody drinking or eating?? Me too. You should see the boys wrestle. Yes, Woody too. He's definitely 100% boy. He loves tractors, trucks (the bigger the better), airplanes, and his mom.

PS He threw my phone in the pool today!!!

2 comments:

with love, the fishers said...

16 months already?
he's such a sweet boy!

Melissa said...

OMG... You and phones!!! My goodness; is that why you posted on FB it was in ICU... ohhh man. LOL. I hope we get together soon.