The boys are sleeping....
Tias, a lunatic now. What is it about walking that can just turn a kid into a maniac? What happened to my sweet, gently boy? He is hitting, whacking, wrestling everything that gets in his way. He has pulled chunks of Jonas' hair out and he just keeps on going! He is absolutely miserable inside the house. He goes and gets his shoes and stands at the door screaming. When I walk to go do something, he follows me...screaming as though he's been beaten (some of you have heard it). Ya, don't call me and expect a good conversation cause he tries to hit the phone out of my hands. He loves to wander outside....Jonas was the same way.
Jonas, still poopin in the pants. Although I think there may be a gleam of hope somewhere in the future. Not sure when though. His comments and conversations are hysterical. He is still talking about "Palm Sprwings" and "Jim the Troll". Says he wants to go back, but doesn't want to see "Jim". "Jim" aka Jay, scared the heck out of Jonas in Palm Springs. One of the playgrounds had a pipe that went from one side of the playground to the other and you could talk to someone on the other side. Jonas and Sophie were talking to "Jim" who wanted to eat Jonas' toes...thanks Jay! I wish I could remember everything he says....You know, he doesn't want to grow up. He doesn't want to get big and go to school (perhaps cause then he'd have to poop on the toilet). He says, "I just want to tire like Grampy." Oh, he makes me smile. And although there comes a point in each day when I feel like screaming....I stop and reflect on the fact that God chose me to be their mother and I can't explain how thankful I am for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you're a great mom and i love you!
Ditto to Dena's comment. I love you Mandy!
Post a Comment