Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dirt and "Pops"..

The way to Tias' heart. Yup....he's all boy. Loves shovels, dozers and dirt. Here's Tias playing in the dirt at Grammy and Grampy's. He entertained himself for at least 20 minutes with a shovel in each hand, a dozer with a big bucket and a zucchini plant for shade. I loved the dirt across his face.


Not only does he have an obsession with the dirt at Grammy and Grampy's, but also the "pops" that Grampy keeps well stocked in the freezer. When he walks through the door, he goes straight to Grampy's hand and tries pulling him toward the freezer. Grampy gives him all the "pops" he wants.....of course.

2 comments:

with love, the fishers said...

that is so awesome that they have such a great relationship with your parents!
so sweet.

Lauren Fisher said...

I love it, reminds me so much of us an my parents, except our "pops" are fruit snacks, you know fun ones with their favorite characters that I don't buy for them. We are so blessed!