Yes, Jonas still loves stories. And let's face it, I get tired of telling them. I allow him one a day. I know that may be a little rude of me, but I've been telling stories for a long time now and I always make sure it's a long one. He tries to manipulate me into telling another story by saying, "How bout I tell you and story and them you can tell me one?" Here was his story today:

"A day there was a wacecar and it cwashed into a fence and knocked it down and kept going and then it cwashed into a wite and then it crashed into a wegular car and then it cwashed into a Fwesh and Easy (guess what we were passing) and then it cwashed into another wasecar and then it jumped onto the sun but he was too hot and then it jumped onto a skyscwaper and then it won the wace!"
His story was immediately followed with loud fake laughing, which made Tias start to clap and fake laugh, which made me laugh for real. My boys are awesome.
1 comment:
defintely awesome!
Post a Comment