Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Mall 4 Us & the Kids

Mom and I headed to Victoria Gardens today. Now we've been there before (plenty of times), but today we took time to let the kids do "the fun stuff". First, we rode the train (a little bumpy).

Tias kept looking back at me with his worried look. Crazy Jonas loved every minute of it. He and Grammy had rode before. Next, we did a little shopping. It's nice cause you can use the "perks" as leverage while you shop..... "I'm happy to take quiet boys to the water." My boys know I'll skip it and Jonas' pipes right down. Tias hasn't quite caught on yet. After we ate lunch, the boys played on the playground.

After the playground....shop a little more. Last we threw on the boy's suits and they played in the fountain.

It's funny how much longer the drive seems on the way there when they are wide awake and talking our ears off compared to the drive home when they are passed out!

1 comment:

Lauren Fisher said...

I (well Liv) just found that playground last time we were there. I didn't even know it was there until Olivia spotted it from a mile away. It is a good bribe (oh i mean reward) for the end of the long shopping day.