Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lately...

Well....its been several days since I have felt like writing. Honestly, the boys have been requiring much time and even as I speak, Tias is crying about something. It makes it a little hard to concentrate.

We had Hil's shower and she got an amazing amount of things, unimaginable really. I spent some time Superbowl Sunday helping her put some things together and organize toys, clothes, bibs, blankets, diapers...... It can be so overwhelming. So much for such a little guy. She is now 37 1/2 weeks along and I'm anxiously awaiting Johnnie V's arrival. I'm so excited to be his Tia.

The boys are recovered from their respiratory "issues" and now I'm trying to avoid additional ones by keeping them in as much as possible. It has been so cold and we may have another bit of snow tonight.

I'm working on weening Tias from nursing....little by little. I've cut him off from any daytime feedings and am hoping my plan works. I still wish he'd just get over it himself, but it doesn't look as though he ever will.

Life is crazy, but I can't complain. So blessed!

Oh, Woody and I met the 7 year mark on the 1st. Life is good.

No comments: