Can't believe he's already two! He always makes me smile and he certainly keeps me on my toes. I thank God daily for giving him to me.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Turning Two
We had some family and a few friends over to celebrate Tias turning two today. The rain kept Ma and Connie away and that was probably the safest thing, considering it only got worse as the day went on. We also missed Tia....but with John Walker only being a week old, I let her slide. We at "good ole fashioned" chili dogs and enjoyed cake and ice cream.
Can't believe he's already two! He always makes me smile and he certainly keeps me on my toes. I thank God daily for giving him to me.
Can't believe he's already two! He always makes me smile and he certainly keeps me on my toes. I thank God daily for giving him to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment