We took on our first yard sale on Saturday....a Saturday that Woody ended up having to be gone all weekend. It was me and the boys setting up at 6 am Saturday morning. Well....me. I must have made fifty trips out to the driveway. I made a crock pot of hot chocolate for the boys to sell and topped the cups with whipped cream and marshmallows. All this work....for about 13 costumers!! Ya! Oh well. The boys were stoked about their $32 each and I actually made some money myself. I know it wasn't worth all the work I
did, but the boys loved earning the money and that was the whole point. Thankfully, my parents were here to help me clean it up.
What's next on my list? My precious little "money maker" turns 6 on Wednesday. Planning to bring donuts and milk for his class on Wednesday, and the
n celebrate with a few friends and family on Saturday. We've got a Scooby Doo bounce house and slide coming and a Scooby Doo pinata. The boy is obsessed and super excited about his birthday. I love it.
The party is actually on Woody's 35th birthday. And then, 3 days later, we will celebrate Grammy's birthday. Grandpa's birthday is Christmas Eve...and then it is Christmas!
Do you get why I call it "our crazy time"?
No comments:
Post a Comment