Isn't is funny when your kids begin to form there own opinions and present you with complex concepts that aren't the easiest to explain? Jonas has been throwing me for some loops. The other night, he was laying in bed with me and we had just finished praying for Aldena when he asked me if she was going to die. Now, he has had some experience with this...Grampa's dog Mo Mo died almost 1 year ago from a snake bite and he is still talking about it. He believes Mo is up running a muck in heaven. I explained how I didn't know what God's plan was for Aldena...only God knows. Perhaps she has more work to do here or it may soon be her time to go. He asked if she would go and see Jesus and I told him I was sure of it because she loves him with all her heart. He asked if he'd go and see Jesus and I said yes. He immediately began to cry. He said, with bottom lip out..."I don't want to go to heaven....I want to stay here with You and Daddy and Tias and Sophie and Auntie and Uncle Jay...."
Should I be worried that my kid doesn't want to go to heaven?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment