Warning: I am complaining...if you don't want to hear it, stop reading.
Tias still refuses to sleep through the night. It must be me... Last night, I let him cry for 5 minute intervals for an hour. This is after I had nursed him only 2 hours earlier. Woody tries, but that never rolls over very well with Tias. Jonas came stumbling into the bedroom, after about a half hour of mayhem, and crawled into my bed. He said, "Tias is scweamin' in my ear out there and I just want to sweep." After he settled himself into Woody's spot, he finished by saying, "There...now I can't hear him anymore." And he was out. Call me weak, call me what you will, but I eventually let him nurse again and he was back to sleep. And mom and dad were too. The way I look at it...Tias is 15 months and has never slept through the night, therefore I have not slept through the night. I gots to do what I gots to do to keep what little sanity I have. You know what I mean??

PS Is it wrong to wish that this could be arranged for night time?
4 comments:
no way! Mama needs her beauty slepp!
I meant to write sleep not slepp...sorry we can be bad spellers together.
It is not weak.I can honestly say now that nothing, absolutely nothing, involving motherhood is weak. It's called do what you have to do to get your sleep!!! Love you Mand!!!
if you think that is weak then I guess I am weak too.... we get both the kids in our bed!
Post a Comment