Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Remodel Day 1

So here is what my kitchen looks like after day 1.

It is completely "out of order". Jonas and Tias witnessed a little of the demo process and it was a little boys dream. There's just something about boys and destroying things that is so much fun.
Yes, this is Jonas with a pry bar! Not a good combo if you ask me! Tias pretty much sat in all the uncovered dirt, which doesn't surprise me. What's next? Don't ask me, I'm just the wife waiting for a new kitchen, but I'll keep you updated! The trick now....keeping the boys out of a room where it doesn't matter if you hit the walls with a hammer.

2 comments:

xoxo, Kari said...

Um where's his hard hat? Ahahahaha I can not wait to see your new kitchen! How exciting.

Melissa said...

How exciting… I bet the boys love it! Just let them draw all over the walls you will be covering up. LOL