Thursday, August 6, 2009

Remodel Day 4

So, working on electrical stuff. Turns out that the old wiring is a complete joke and its surprising the place has never caught fire!
Woody explained the new setup to me and I am so excited to have plugs of plenty. My old kitchen had two accessible plugs, both of which I had to rotate in order to run the microwave, deep freezer, toaster, phone charger, coffee pot....you get what I'm saying?! Come to find out, not only will I not have to prioritize appliances , but my new kitchen is going to have under cupboard lighting and....... A GARBAGE DISPOSAL!!!! Ya, you people with garbage disposals take them for granted! No more wiping spaghetti noodles, oatmeal, or salad into the trash can for me! Yay!
We're spending most of the day out of the house primarily because Woody's dad has to get into the attic to do a lot of the work. Guess who's dying to get up in the attic and help? Poor Jonas.

2 comments:

xoxo, Kari said...

Lucky you! I'll think of you every time I'm scooping food into the trash :)

Lauren Fisher said...

I didn't even think they made sinks without garbage disposals...WOW...what world do I live in?1?! haha