Friday, September 3, 2010

Something Positive

We've been in school for about 4 weeks....I think. That would be around 18 days for the full time teacher, but for me....about 9. Those 9 days have taken more out me than all my 9 years of teaching first grade. This class is tough. Beth, you can vouch for that. It's made me seriously consider hiding a box of wine in my back cupboard. I feel like screaming at a few of them, and that wouldn't be pretty. All in all, it has made me realize even more just how lucky I am. Lucky in the fact that I get to home to my two amazingly beautiful boys. Boys who are eager to learn, emotionally stable and kind to others. Healthy boys who are "disorder" free and live in a happy environment. As a mom, I don't know how some of these other moms do it. I think watching your baby struggle has got to be the worst pain imaginable.

1 comment:

The Zoo Keeper said...

I love how God can give us something tough and through it we become so greatful. You are doing a great job with those tough ones!