Friday, November 5, 2010

Ellen Show


My friend Beth invited me to go and see the taping of Ellen. I had never been to the taping of anything before, but I think Ellen is pretty hysterical and was looking forward to the show. When we got there, we found out it was her 1200th show. We had lots of fun and laughed at what some people are willing to do to get on tv. To top it off, Ellen gave everyone a XBOX 360 with a Kinect. This is the XBOX version of Nintendo Wii that just came out yesterday. Pretty cool huh? We haven't hooked it up yet, but I'm pretty sure we are unleashing a dragon on the compound. You see, we've never owned a game system.

1 comment:

Kindra said...

How stinkin' cool! And what a fun day...I went & saw the Bonnie Hunt show earlier this year with a friend and had a fun experience.