Monday, November 29, 2010

Poop Talk....

If you have read my blog for any amount of time, you know I have a child who is "attached" to his poop. Pooping has never been easy for Jonas. He'll hold on to it as long as he can. This has not changed as he approaches 5 years old and often results in me dragging him to the toilet. Lovely...I know!
A few days ago he got a hold of some Trix cereal. Took it upon himself to make a bowl for breakfast and then two more at lunch.... Yikes, that's a lot of sugar cereal! I'm convinced it constipated him. After a couple of days, I resorted back to some BeneFiber.
He was soooo excited!
"Oh, I love that stuff...it's soooooo good!"
Ok, I'm glad he likes it and it's not a fight to get him to drink it (unlike pooping), but his next comment made me laugh out loud.
"I think I will not poop more often so I can have the whole bottle of 'Benfiver'!"
Great! Just what I need.

No comments: