Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Three Faves

I liked this vision, so I snapped a cute picture of my three favorite boys....



Here's the down low on them lately...
Jonas is loving Kindergarten and my mom and I laughed when the teacher said, "He's delightful."
Lately Mattias would rather go to the bathroom in his pants as opposed to the toilet. What is up with that?
And Woody, all I know is he just finished some crazy contraption for his incredibly talented magic friend and here's how he described it on Facebook:
Last night I finished building a project that has taken over a year to develop into reality. It's sole purpose is to pierce a human eyeball with a sharpened 18" hay hook with VIOLENT force. It punches through a navel orange like nothing, and it is seriously medievel looking. I hope I never see Danny Ray wearing an eyepatch, but if I do...it was his idea. Mostly.
Yikes! I've learned to never look too hard into what exactly is going on in that shop....

No comments: