Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer's Over

Man, that went by quick. I went back to work on Monday and this week's just been crazy. I've been working most of the week and just topped it off with Back to School Night. The good news? I think I have a GREAT class this year. It's sooo refreshing to think that. After the year I had last year, I think I deserve it.

Jonas starts kinder in exactly one week. Just got his teacher assignment today and I couldn't be happier. It was just who I wanted him to have. I think she will be wonderful for him. I am so excited for him.

I wish I had some cute pictures to post with this blog, but quite frankly, I haven't had time to pick up my camera. Well, I could show you some pictures of my new sweet little students, but I don't think you'd be interested.

What's gonna be super cute? Jonas on his first day of school! Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Andrea Dennistoun said...

Summer did go by way too fast! Glad you had a good first week back and a good group this year!! Can't wait to see the pictures from Jonas' first day...so glad he got the teacher you were hoping for!