Monday, November 10, 2008

Playing Catch-up

I last left off on monkey bread...mmm. The weekend went by fast. We were in bed by 8:00 on friday because I've got to sleep when I can around here. Saturday consisted of Woody in Mexico, an 8 mile run, and breakfast at Patsy's. The day was topped off with an amazing "girl's" night at Jen's in honor of Kari. I love good food, good talk and a soothing atmosphere. Thank you girls! We had intented on making it to church Sunday morning, but the boys woke up so early that they were napping by 9! I had the morning to clean. The rain was wonderful and we even got a walk in and spotted a rainbow. Sunday ended with our traditional Sunday night dinner with the Osborns. What's new?
1. Tias cut his first tooth.
2. Jonas made a fort, and then fell asleep in it... (thought this was cute)
3. Tias is pulling himself up on things.
It's seems as though time is going by so quickly, but I'm loving every minute of it. Just when I think I love the boy's present stage, another comes along and I fall even more in love.

1 comment:

xoxo, Kari said...

That is a great picture of the boys!!! And Jonas' fort is too cute :)