Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Take 2

We woke up this morning trying to prepare to eat a second turkey dinner with the Chinese half of the family. Okay, really...I woke up trying to deal with the fact that it was
5 am and Tias cut another tooth. But... I got my coffee going and before long I was ready for the task. The boys and I set up our Christmas tree this morning. It turned out soooo pretty. We added a few more decorations to the house and we defiantly have the xmas spirit (or at least I do). We had a lazy morning around the house. I got a much needed run in and then we all headed to Wal-Mart. It was the only store we knew was open and we had some time to kill. Dinner at Woody's aunt's was great, and we left with that I ate way too much feeling. I'm looking forward to Black Friday and shopping with my mom tomorrow. I love the crowds, the
p oed people, and the sales.

No comments: