Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Today...

Today began at its usual time (or close to it) at 5:30 am. I've come to the realization that this is just the norm in my house. And because this is the norm in my house, it is also safe to say we're in bed around 9 pm. Errand for the day: take the car to have its oil changed today. While at the dealership, I was checking out a minivan, you know, the ones with the automatic doors. Anyways, everyone heard the blood curdling scream when Jonas' fingers shut in the back end of the door. I absolutely hate that cry of pain. The one that is the result of a pain so bad that it takes the sound away. After some mama love and a little bit of time, I knew there was no permanent damage and our day continued.

My aunt and grandma arrived late morning and had a chance to visit with the boys. Jonas and my dad set up a tree train set at my parent's house and Jonas thought it was the best thing ever. All he would say to everyone was "Wook at that twain go!" He's can't wait for the tree to join the train set. The day ended with great food and belly laughs from Tias (he laughs so hard at Jonas). The train has a light, smoke and whistles! Oh, and it's about as loud as a freight train.My sweet, sweet boy!He's crazy, but what's not to love?

3 comments:

xoxo, Kari said...

Amanda....step away from the minivan!!!

Besides, they are obviously dangerous to children ;)

with love, the fishers said...

Are we ready for minivans already?
LOL
I will give it to you, they do have some amazing perks!

Grammy said...

testing