P.S. Jonas fell asleep at the dinner table
Monday, December 22, 2008
Mission Accomplished
Gifts are wrapped and ready to be opened! As I was wrapping, I was reminded of something..... How awful I am at wrapping. I know some people take great pride in the presentation of their gifts and I enjoy looking at them, but for me, they don't turn out like that. All the boys fell asleep early, so I was able to enjoy my music in peace and wrap with no interruption. I value these quiet times, as they do not come often. They give me a chance to breath, recoup and reflect. Tonight, friends were on my mind. I share excitement and anticipation with one, and tears with another. I am reminded of how He is in control of everything and how He lets us know that in ways that we don't always understand.
P.S. Jonas fell asleep at the dinner table
P.S. Jonas fell asleep at the dinner table
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment