It may seem hard to believe that this sweet precious thing could make my life sooo challenging for the past month, but its true. Tias' sleep troubles began back on December 1st and continued, without fail, until December 28th. My world was flipped upside down by this 20 pound little boy with an irresistible squinty smile who enjoys chewing on his feet. His cries at night would draw me out of bed countless times. I would literally loose count, the nursing sessions blended together. Now, everyone had their opinion of what I should do about this problem. I stayed true to my plan and just comforted him night after night and it seems as though he may be pulling out of it. Last night he woke up twice, and fell right b
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
What A Relief
It may seem hard to believe that this sweet precious thing could make my life sooo challenging for the past month, but its true. Tias' sleep troubles began back on December 1st and continued, without fail, until December 28th. My world was flipped upside down by this 20 pound little boy with an irresistible squinty smile who enjoys chewing on his feet. His cries at night would draw me out of bed countless times. I would literally loose count, the nursing sessions blended together. Now, everyone had their opinion of what I should do about this problem. I stayed true to my plan and just comforted him night after night and it seems as though he may be pulling out of it. Last night he woke up twice, and fell right b
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment