Sunday, March 29, 2009
Just One More Thing
I just walked out from rocking Jonas is his room. It is amazing how a conversation with a 3 year old can be so fulfilling. He told me how nice his ceiling fan was and how we had a great living room and door. He explained how my bedroom was bigger than his but his was just the right size for he and Tias. He recalled the traumatizing event when he had blood drawn and then told me that he should not have to do that again. His random topics mimic his daily life. He is busy and always thinking. When I told him who my three favorite boys were he told me he had one favorite mommy. I didn't care that it was late, it is conversations like this that I never want to forget. Tonight, I think I will sleep better because of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment