Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stinks

Yes, I've stooped to bribery. Not really my style, but I'm trying everything. I've told Jonas that if he goes "stinks" on the toilet, I will let him choose a toy at Toys R Us. I also told him my mom would buy him a toy too. Yes... I told him two toys, his choice. I shared this plan with Grampy and he asked Jonas if he was going to go "stinks" on the toilet and Jonas answered in a nonchalant way, "Mmmmm, no, not wite now." Grampy asked, "When are you going to go on the toilet?" Jonas answered, "Maybe at 4 ocwock." Grampy replied, "Well, it's 4:45." Someday....someday.

1 comment:

Frates Baby Farm said...

GO JONAS!!! You know I'm all about bribery. Although, when he catches on to this plan you are all going to be broke and have an even more ridiculous amount of toys. Please don't tell Soph...she'll try and work the system :)