Today the boys both had school. It was Tias' first day. His class is an hour long. Jonas moved up into his first "official" pre school class. His class is two hours long. Yes, that gives me one child free hour. I went for a run by myself while the boys enjoyed school.
Jonas was excited about his "big boy" class. I spotted him in line in between classes and yes, he was first. He told me about being first and said he liked being first in line. He asked if he could be first in line next time. Being a teacher, I already know what kind of kid he is. I told him that he needed to take turns being first because the other kids would have their time being first also. He didn't really get why.
Ms. Erin said Tias had a few sad moments when his lip would puff out and he would point to the door and pityfully say, "Mama." She would quickly distract him with a new toy and he'd be fine. I did think it was funny when Tias ate another kid's paper. I told them I wasn't surprised...he does like paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment