Monday, September 7, 2009

Why Is It?

Why is it that everytime we get in the car, Tias has to remove his shoes and socks? I'm looking forward to when both my children can put their shoes on themselves 100% of the time.

Why is it that I can feed the boys something one day and not have enough and then make twice as much the next time only to have them not eat a bite? I'm looking forward to when the boys can skip dinner and it will not affect my nights sleep.

Why is it that the one always wants what the other one has? I'm looking forward to the day when they are both big enough to just duke it out for it. Is that wrong? Winner takes all!

Why is it that my children can have a whole room full of toys but they want to play with my stuff all the time? I'm looking forward to the day when I don't have to hide important stuff and then forget where it is.

But really....I love my boys!!

3 comments:

CauthronCentral 24/7 said...

Oh I so hear ya on the shoes thing-it drives me crazy!!

Lauren Fisher said...

And I love your posts!

Frates Baby Farm said...

The shoe thing drives me INSANE! I have told you that I've taken a sneaker or two to the back of the head while driving. ARGH!!!