Monday, September 7, 2009

Only Jonas

So we are at my mom and dads. I can tell Jonas has to pee. He grabs himself while taking sporadic lunges off to one side. He finds it impossible to hold still and he even talks funny. But, he's a boy and he prefers to wait till he can't handle it anymore. He wants me to get his new black jet out of the car. Here's the conversation:
"I'm happy to get it when you get back from the bathroom."
"No (high pitched)! But I don't haf to go to the bafwoom."
He begins to climb under the bar stool.
"Oh, well I guess I'll just make a sign that says 'Jet For Sale' and see if there are any little boys who are good listeners who want to buy it."
"No (even higher pitched)!"
He begins to walk to the bathroom.
"Well, I'm going to put a sign on your car that says 'Car For Sale' and then I'm gonna take all the money."

I couldn't help but laugh.

1 comment:

Frates Baby Farm said...

I love it...absolutely creative and genius!