Friday, September 4, 2009

The Unspeakable


Yes, we did the unspeakable today....we took the boys to Chucky Cheese for the first time. In our defense, it wasn't a planned event. We were in San Bernardino on our way to In & Out with time to kill. The counter tops were installed today and the house stunk! Woody didn't want to go to a "regular" sit down restaurant because he had on a t shirt with the arms cut off. We saw the dreadful "mouse place", which I swore I'd never go to, and decided to check it out. We thought he'd fit right in with the crowd there.

Seriously, the excitement on the boys' face was worth it. We ordered pizza and tokens and the boys played games and earned enough tickets to get a tootsie pop and stickers. Will I go back? Possibly.

PS The counter tops look sooo good. Pictures to come!

1 comment:

with love, the fishers said...

you guys are my favorite!
chuck e cheese & a cut off shirt?
i don't think anything could have made this blog any better.