Here's how it went:
The toy room was a mess....I mean disastrous. I told Jonas to go down and start cleaning up toys. He asked me to help, but I told him I had to clean up the kitchen and then I'd be down to help. I hear him singing his "clean up" song for a few minutes and then he's distracted by some toy he's found on the ground. I told him I was happy to share my treat with him if he could get the toys cleaned up (hoping this will light a fire under him). 10-15 minutes later, I come down to check out the progress. What do I find? Him in the middle of the disaster. He looks at me as says, "Mamma, I decisioned I'd wather pway than have a treat."
That was not the decision I wanted him to make, but what could I say? In the end.....I enjoyed my treat alone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love this!
Post a Comment