Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SD Zoo

Mom and I took Jonas, Tias, Sophie and Miles to the San Diego Zoo yesterday. Man...those kids can tire you out. They had so much fun though.
Here, they appear to be very calm on the bus...Tias was going crazy after 20 minutes.
Love these monkeys...one of my favorites there.
And there is one of my favorite smiles....I love the way he calls his sister "SeeSue".
Take note of Jonas "attempting" to pull Sophie off with him....he's crazy, no matter where!
Jonas and the peccaries...need I say more?
Keeping Jonas out of the trees and bushes was half the battle.
Sophie and Jonas loved this Sky Tram so much they made mom ride it three times...back and forth!
Just wouldn't be a trip without suckers!

1 comment:

with love, the fishers said...

so fun & so cute.
but I bet you were exhausted when you got home!