While we waited for Jonas to get out of school today, I took Tias to the park. His face here says it all....he's so sweet. He's getting so big! No, he still doesn't sleep through the night....but I'm hopeful he will before his 18th birthday. He loves to help and I must admit, he's a much better listener than his older brother at this time. I'm sure that will change. His favorite word....Mama. He is most happiest when he's outside and covered in dirt. He's all about motorcycles, tractors and trucks. He can wreck a room in less than a minute and makes me laugh a hundred times a day. He's particular when it comes to people and he definitely prefers mama! I'm gonna enjoy that while I can. What can I say....I'm in love with this boy!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
My Love
While we waited for Jonas to get out of school today, I took Tias to the park. His face here says it all....he's so sweet. He's getting so big! No, he still doesn't sleep through the night....but I'm hopeful he will before his 18th birthday. He loves to help and I must admit, he's a much better listener than his older brother at this time. I'm sure that will change. His favorite word....Mama. He is most happiest when he's outside and covered in dirt. He's all about motorcycles, tractors and trucks. He can wreck a room in less than a minute and makes me laugh a hundred times a day. He's particular when it comes to people and he definitely prefers mama! I'm gonna enjoy that while I can. What can I say....I'm in love with this boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment