Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween





The madness began on Friday night when mom and I took the boys to the Trinity church carnival. There's just something about my boys and bounce houses. They are obsessed with them. There were tons of games and all they wanted to do was bounce in the bounce houses! "Lucky" for me, this church had about 6 of them. It was funny to see people's faces when they would see Tias jumping in them. In fact, one man commented, "That monkey is twice the man my boy is!" He is a tough little guy and loved every second. Mom and I decided that purchasing a bounce house for the backyard would solve many of my problems. I think I could actually sit for a while while those two bounced till they passed out. Not a bad idea.
Saturday night Woody and I took the boys to our church for Trunk or Treating. Where did we spend most of our time? In the bounce house of course! This one had a slide and the boys must have gone in and out 65 times. Between the two places, the boys collected way too much candy, most of which will be eaten by Woody and myself.

1 comment:

Kindra said...

It was SO fun to see you guys @ the Trunk or Treat & visit with you for a bit...and your boys are SO cute!!!