Saturday, November 7, 2009

Today

My day:
Began with a 14 mile run. No music...just quietness and beautiful views of canyons, rolling hills, orange groves, trains in the distance, and very few cars. It is my sanity.
Grandma and Grandpa took the boys for the day. Something I just needed. Wandered Target, sat and ate my dinner, watched a movie, got bored. All nice feelings! It's funny how when the boys are gone for a long period of time...I kinda feel an emptiness. Lets me know just how much they consume my life. Really makes me wonder how I survived without them.... I love my boys more than they will ever know!

1 comment:

Kindra said...

Isn't that the way it is?? When we have them we think "oh my gosh, I need a break" and when we don't we miss them so much our heart aches...good feeling though...and I hear ya..being a mommy is THE BEST!!!