Its been a week of illness. I was non functioning Monday and half of Tuesday. Tias has had a cough and snotty nose that has done nothing for his mood. Around 4 pm he becomes quite unpleasant. When things don't go his way he screams, "Nnnnoooo!" He follows that up with spitting at whoevers crossed him. Honestly, it's takes everything not to laugh at his pityful plea to regain control. He sits is his "quiet" chair, swinging his legs and continuing to spit and yell.
Jonas, he's been coughing for nearly a month now. I love this time of year....Thanksgiving, lots of vacation, birthdays approaching, but I forget how the sicknesses also accompany these times. Last night was lovely.....I'm rocking Tias and coughing uncontrollably because of the tickle in my throat and then Tias starts up coughing. He proceeds to cough so hard he vomits all over me and himself. Not just once, but three times! Then, of course there's the clean-up. Now Tias is wide awake and I've got to attempt to get him back to sleep. Fun times. Two blessings: One, Jonas is such a heavy sleeper and didn't hear a thing. Two, my nose is so stuffed, I couldn't smell a thing. Gotta find a way to make the glass the half full!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment