Something you should know..... You just can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time. There are going to be people who just clash with you, and as much as it may bother you, you've got to find a way to let it ride.
You were my means to "letting it ride" today. After a "not so good" ending to my day at work, we came home and I got to see the look on your faces when you spotted a tractor in the yard. Oh, and it made it even better when I got to see you go for a ride on it. Then you guys were so excited to eat chicken with rice and vegetables. You both ate all your vegetables (miracle) and then Tias, you said, "Now I'm better because vegis make me big...that's how Jesus made us." Jonas, you said, "Ya, I ate them all, but I almost threw up."
You make my days.
Love You,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment