Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My New Toy

I'm pretty excited about it. You may think I'm nuts, but trust me, it's really cool! Here is my new toy:
It's not JUST a blender. This is my new Vita Mix. It does amazing things. The most amazing thing it does is getting my two boys to eat spinach, carrots, cabbage and Flax Seed. I throw these things in this baby and add a little orange, pineapple and banana and presto..... The boys don't even know. This blender can liquify anything. Apple seeds, pineapple cores, spinach.....it can even boil water! Ya, it's crazy and you might think I'm crazy, but I love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They don't even know about the spinach? What would you do to prevent someone from letting it slip?

The Zoo Keeper said...

Looking forward to testing some of your creations!

xxoo Hil said...

Make me a smoothie!

xoxo, Kari said...

That thing is amazing. Jenn made smoothies the other night with spinach and all the kids loved it! I need one :)