As most of you know, Sunday nights are reserved for dinner with the Osborns. When we started this tradition, there was only Jonas. Since then, our 5 has become 8. Jack is the newest addition, arriving on 1-7-11. Tonight was his first Sunday with us. The funny thing was, the boys were in absolute awe with Jack. They wanted to hold him, watch him, touch him, get him toys..... It was funny to see their reaction. I love watching them around boys like Jack, Calvin or John because I know these boys will be in their lives for a very long time.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
A New Sunday Guest
As most of you know, Sunday nights are reserved for dinner with the Osborns. When we started this tradition, there was only Jonas. Since then, our 5 has become 8. Jack is the newest addition, arriving on 1-7-11. Tonight was his first Sunday with us. The funny thing was, the boys were in absolute awe with Jack. They wanted to hold him, watch him, touch him, get him toys..... It was funny to see their reaction. I love watching them around boys like Jack, Calvin or John because I know these boys will be in their lives for a very long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment