Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Best Friends

Do you remember your first best friend? I definitely do. Her name was Emily and I don't remember exactly what we would do together, but I remember she was my first best friend. The last time I saw her I was in college.

Here is Jonas' first best friend.


They've been in preschool together for 3 years and all they ever want to do is play together. Xavi is moving to Guam next month. I know...Guam? Jonas gets sad about it and cries because all he knows is that Guam is really far away and you have to take a plane to get there. This breaks my heart. We're trying to get as much "Xavi time" as we can before he leaves. His family is so great and we will miss them. Thankfully, Xavi's grandparents live here and Xavi is their only grandchild, so visits will be inevitable.

I have a feeling he'll never forget him. He may not remember exactly what they did, but he'll always remember he was his first best friend.

No comments: