Today was Kindergarten Orientation at Inland Leaders Charter School and can I just say....I feel blessed to be a part of this school! I, without a doubt, feel like this is THE best place for Jonas to start school. I know that Woody, myself and our family felt he needed to be there and I'm glad God felt the same way. This school is amazing! I think what makes it amazing is the combination of good teachers and great families who believe in their students. I am SO excited for Jonas to start. Start date is August 18th!
Oh, and I sent an email in which I tried to pinpoint the style of the teacher I want him to have. She seems to be super structured and I hope I got it right. Come on Mrs. Stanley. Come on God....you know Jonas needs structure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's awesome Mandy! I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment